The success of the LabWatch system extends far beyond hardware and software installation. Our application engineers take responsibility for the entire project, from initial specification through system validation, providing accountability at each step along the way to a complete turnkey solution.
- We will meet with you, review your needs and suggest the optimum solution for reliable monitoring of your site
- System specification — a complete description of what‘s included in the system from start to finish
- Installation — our specialists will install or contract the installation of the system — you decide what suits your needs.
- System start-up and training — on installation, our experts train your personnel on the LabWatch system
- Validation protocol development — we provide validation protocols ready for execution as well as validation services, upon system installation. You
approve the protocols before validation services are scheduled
- Telephone support is available
Installation and Operational Qualification Protocol:
The documents define a set of procedures to ensure that the LabWatch system and its associated components are properly installed and operated
according to recommendations and adequately documented and controlled according to cGMP requirements.
- Validation Documents are available to meet cGMP requirements.
These documents include full operational and configuration testing including:
- Operational documents
- Software Availability
- Critical Equipment
- Power and fusing
- Hardware Configuration
- Software Configuration
- Lars Configuration
- Proficy Historian Configuration (LW Pro only)
- Win911 configuration
- Full operator interface testing
- Alarm testing
- Data collection verification
- Reboot and UPS testing