Enviroterm, 2019 – We are pleased to inform new Multifunction Calibrator CX1652, ideal for calibrating and adjusting all types of measuring instruments such as multimeters, analogue instruments, switchboard equipment, current clamps, portable calibrators, wattmeters, electrometers, oscilloscopes, thermometers, loggers, etc. Thanks to the multiple signals which it can generate, it meets the needs of measuring instrumentation manufacturers, laboratories, after-sales departments, metrology departments, R&D teams, etc. Its programmable tester function can be used to execute up to 10 test steps automatically! In addition to the standard electrical parameters, it also generates the parameters for specific temperature and energy applications such as:
- Generation of AC/DC voltage, current and power
- Generation of periodic non-harmonic signals with crest factor
- Generation of square signals with programmable amplitude and frequency
- Simulation of resistors and capacitors
- Simulation of RTD resistive sensors and thermocouples (R, S, B, J, K, T, E, N)
- Built-in multimeter for testing and calibrating transmitters, controllers and testers without additional equipment
Its large LCD screen displays the menus, parameters and other useful information: uncertainties, etc. The keys on the front panel give direct access to the main functions.
The CX 1652 includes a built-in multimeter for testing and calibrating transmitters, controllers and testers without additional equipment.
- AC / DC voltage up to 1,000 V
- AC / DC current from 1 μA to 30 A
- Capacitance up to 100 μF
- Resistance up to 1,000 MΩ
- DC/AC electric power and energy: 0.0004 to 2.4 kVA
Should you have questions or wish to discuss in greater details, please do not hesitate to contact our sales office or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .