Enviroterm, 2018 – We’re pleased to inform new IP67 3-phase powered by phase Power Quality Analyzer – CA8436. The new features of this instrument can measure, record, calculate and display values for energy effiency and measurements for EN50160 campaigns on all terrains.
The CA8436 (Part No.: P01160595) will go even further because they automatically power themselves through their voltage measurement inputs, up to 1000V AC and DC. While remaining very easy to use, with the CA8436, we find all the measures that made the success of Qualistar Plus: voltage measurements up to 1000V, current; power and energies, as well as cos phi; harmonic decomposition and its THD. Qualistar offers the ability to record and capture slow or fast events with its Trend (minimum 1s) record modes that are paralleled with the Capture Over Alarm Mode (minimum ½ period), and the transient capture mode. It can be used to generate measurement reports compliance with EN50160 standard.
State at Delivery:
- 1 x CA8436
- 1 x Bag S21
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Mains Power Cable
- 1 x Mains Banana Power Cable
- 5 x 4mm Banana Voltage Leads 3m Long
- 5 x Crocodile Clips
- 1 x 12-Colour Identification Kit for the Leads and Inputs
- 1 x Anti-Scratch Screen-Protection Film (Mounted)
- 1 x Safety Datasheet
- 1 x Set of Leakproof Voltage-Input and Current-Input Stoppers
- 1 x CD Containing Multi-Language Operating Manual
- 1 x CD Containing PC Data Retrieval Software (Power Analyzer Transfer)
Should you have questions or wish to discuss in greater details, please do not hesitate to contact our sales office or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .